[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] AVR32 default ethaddr removal

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at atmel.com
Mon Nov 5 00:00:58 CET 2007

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:30:57 +0100
Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> >  include/configs/atstk1002.h |   11 +++--------
>
> I cherry-picked that commit; pulling causes trouble. Please rebase
> ASAP.

Huh? What kind of trouble? There's only a single commit in my master
that isn't in yours:

hskinnemoen at siona:~/work/git/u-boot$ git log --pretty=short --stat origin/master..avr32/master
commit 7d6ebe2d8e96611f3c0e664425ff0957e3934765
Author: Haavard Skinnemoen <hskinnemoen at atmel.com>

    ATSTK1002: Remove default ethernet addresses

 include/configs/atstk1002.h |   11 +++--------

hskinnemoen at siona:~/work/git/u-boot$ git remote show origin avr32
* remote origin
  Tracked remote branches
    dzu at denx.de for-upstream master ngw-board origin testing-4xx_enet testing-NAND testing-USB wd at denx.de

Am I using the wrong upstream repository or something?

I'll rebase tomorrow in case something funny is going on (this will
make my master identical to yours.) But it's seriously strange that such
an utterly trivial merge can cause any kind of trouble.

Håvard