[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] [ARM] Please pull fromgit://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-arm.git

Peter Pearse peter.pearse at arm.com
Wed Nov 7 15:43:38 CET 2007

Kyungmin

	I have started working on your patches submitted 14/9/2007.

I seem to be missing board/apollon/u-boot.lds
- would a copy of board/omap2420h4/u-boot.lds be OK?

Also we need to define one of

	CFG_ENV_IS_IN_{NVRAM|EEPROM|FLASH|DATAFLASH|ONENAND|NOWHERE}

(and any associated defines
e.g. CFG_IS_IN_FLASH requires (at least)
	CFG_FLASH_BASE
)

If you want to resubmit all your apollon patch please be aware that
your mail client and/or your editor made quite a mess of the
24/09/2007 ones ........

Regards

Peter