[U-Boot-Users] Debugging 85xx eTSEC's

robert lazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:46:37 CET 2007

On Nov 5, 2007 5:57 PM, robert lazarski <robertlazarski at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2007 2:59 PM, Clemens Koller <clemens.koller at anagramm.de> wrote:
> > robert lazarski schrieb:
> >  >
> >  > There was an offer a few threads back to look at our schematic. Here's
> >  > the link:
> >  >
> >  > http://braziloutsource.com/random/atum_85xx_ethernet.pdf
> >
> > "403 - Forbidden"
> >
> > You can send it directly to me if you want.
> >

> Oops, link fixed and I sent you the pdf as an attachment. Thanks alot,
> Robert

Thanks Clemens for the kind review you gave us off list. In the case
its might help someone else someday, we found the problem as our
pinouts were wrong to the NET's

-PIN of the PHY-           -NAME we gave to the NET-
 LED_LINK_10                      LED_LINK_100
 LED_LINK_100                    LED_LINK_1000
 LED_LINK_1000                 LED_DUPLEX
 LED_LINK_DUPLEX          LED_LINK_10

We can now ping, use tftp etc.
Robert