[U-Boot-Users] lowlevel_foo.bin

Demetris Zavorotnichenko fgcity4652 at cytanet.com.cy
Tue Nov 13 21:15:58 CET 2007

Hi guys.

I have a Custom i.MX21 PCB and I want to port U-boot to it.

I have set up the OpenOCD and it's working fine.

So the next question is, What's next?

I haven't done anything like this before so bare with me.

I have read on the web that before I do anything I have to load a
lowlevel_foo.bin to enable I-Cache so I could download the U-boot

Is this correct ?

What steps should I take from the beginning to the end to make U-boot work ?

What registers to enable, how, what are the minimum things I should have
enabled to be able to load U-boot.

Any help on thins would be Very appreciated.

If anyone has worked with I.MX21 then please help me out here.