[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-mpc83xx.git mpc83xx branch intotesting

Liu Dave DaveLiu at freescale.com
Mon Nov 19 08:17:34 CET 2007

No, I saw some drivers was merged at this moment.

I don't know why we need hold one patch for so much long time?

Do you have some difficult to handle somethings?

AFAIK, it is easier to merge some features to kernel than u-boot.
I noticed that in this year the u-boot quality is sliping than one year ago.

I suggest we need make more testing before we do large changes.
such as, consolidate driver directory and relocation stuff.

Thanks,
Dave