[U-Boot-Users] Problems with usb storage devices on MPC5200 / TQM5200

Martin Krause Martin.Krause at tqs.de
Mon Nov 19 16:43:31 CET 2007

Hi Markus,

Markus Klotzbücher wrote on Monday, November 19, 2007 4:05 PM:
> "Martin Krause" <Martin.Krause at tqs.de> writes:
>
> > with the current U-Boot (top of tree) I'm not able to access an USB
> > memory stick on a MPC5200 based TQM5200 board. The 'usb start'
> > command prints some error messages:

> > Has anyone observed similar problems with the generic OHCI driver?
>
> Can you confirm that it worked before with the generic driver and the
> same stick? Only few usb related changes were merged recently, so it
> if it did break, it shouldn't be hard to identify the culprit.

I have to admit, that I never tested the TQM5200 (nor any other
MPC5200 board) with the generic OHCI driver before. So I could not
tell, if it worked ever with the generic driver.

For the test with the current U-Boot I used three different memory
sticks, which always worked with the old cpu specific OHCI driver.
None of it worked with the generic driver :(.

Best Regards,
Martin Krause