[U-Boot-Users] actual stxxtc board maintainer?

Dan Malek dan at embeddedalley.com
Mon Nov 26 19:00:11 CET 2007

On Nov 26, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Kumar Gala wrote:

> I see Dan Malek's name listed as the maintainer.  I'm wondering who
> actually cares about this board?

Well, I do care.  :-)  I still use them.
Pantelis did most of the kernel + u-boot FDT work
with this board.  It was one of the first boards
that used FDT properly.

>  ask because this board is one of two that define:
> 	CONFIG_OF_HAS_BD_T
> 	CONFIG_OF_HAS_UBOOT_ENV
>
> However I'm under the believe that these options aren't really used
> or need by this board (i know they aren't needed for the other).

I don't know what those mean any more.  There were
a couple of iterations of passing information with
nicely formatted records before the FDT turned into
what it is today.  They may have been used for that.

Thanks.

	-- Dan