[U-Boot-Users] [RFC 2/2] atmel_spi: Driver for the Atmel SPI controller

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at atmel.com
Fri Nov 30 13:55:29 CET 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:44:15 +0100
Haavard Skinnemoen <hskinnemoen at atmel.com> wrote:

> Currently, AT91RM9200 seems to have a SPI framework on its own. It
> probably makes sense to merge the two drivers and make AT91RM9200 use
> the framework everyone else uses at some point...

Btw, that comment isn't entirely accurate. I wrote that before looking
very closely at the current SPI situation in u-boot. I've known that
AT91 had its own SPI framework for a long time, but I didn't realize
that so many other platforms did too until recently.

So "everyone else" should be taken with a grain of salt ;-)

Håvard