[U-Boot-Users] 85xx pci problems

robert lazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:53:32 CET 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 9:46 AM, Kumar Gala <galak at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
> > We are putting the o-scope on the board to look for hardware issues.
> > Any help on what to look for concerning PCI hardware issues or my TLB
> > / device tree issues would be highly appreciated - we're running out
> > of time!
>
> maybe I missed it but what's the issue?
>
> - k

No cards are recognized. We can, for example, put a Intel pro 100
ethernet card into a PC and see it recognized via lspci. Nothing we
try shows any info for this card in dmesg or lspci, or any other card.

We are looking for clues and another set of eyes to see if we have
software or hardware issues, or some combination.

Thanks!
Robert