[U-Boot-Users] is it possible to make the booting sequence in U-boot?

Bin Xu xubin0712 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 01:34:24 CEST 2007

Hi, Jean and Wolfgang ,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I think there is some problem here. For boot method 1, the kernel image is in NAND and file system in hard drive; for boot method 2, the kernel image and file system is also in the same nand. so if there are some problems with the hard drive, the system is already booted, passed uboot and kernel image loading procedure, and will hang with the hard drive filesystem, while the uboot won't know this.

So maybe I have to consider Jean's suggestion...

Any comments?

Thanks and Regards,

Bin