[U-Boot-Users] PLATFORM_CPPFLAGS for CPU=pxa and ixp

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Sat Oct 6 20:35:10 CEST 2007

On Sat, Oct 06, 2007 at 07:42:30PM +0200, Wolfgang Gartz wrote:
> I'm using U-Boot-1.2.0 on a board from Phytec with PXA270 processor
> (ARCH=arm, CPU=pxa, board=pcm027).

Are you using the patches we provide for Phytec plus
OSELAS.Toolchain-1.1.0, or is it your own patch stack?

Is there a reason why you don't use an iwmmxt toolchain for the PXA270?
That way you can use one toolchain for u-boot, kernel and userland.

Robert
Entwicklungszentrum Nord     http://www.pengutronix.de