[U-Boot-Users] PLATFORM_CPPFLAGS for CPU=pxa and ixp

Wolfgang Gartz Wolfgang.Gartz at aastra.com
Mon Oct 8 09:47:11 CEST 2007

Robert Schwebel wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 12:25:15AM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>> In message <20071006183510.GC23573 at pengutronix.de> you wrote:
>>> Are you using the patches we provide for Phytec plus
>>> OSELAS.Toolchain-1.1.0, or is it your own patch stack?
>> Have these patches been submitted here on the list?
>
> No. So the OSELAS.Phytec mailing list might be a better forum.

Together with the Phytec board "pcm027" I received a patch
based on U-Boot-1.1.4. I have adapted this patch to U-Boot-1.2.0..

Robert, how do you think about submitting this patch to the
U-Boot list ? (Advantages for us all don't must be explained.)

The Pengutronix patch for the Phytec board "pcm027" don't
touches the PLATFORM_CPPFLAGS from my origin question.
The question should be right here on the U-Boot list.
The question concerns the CPUs "pxa" and "ixp" and can be
reproduced with each other board based on this CPUs.

Kind regards
Wolfgang Gartz

Development engineer
Aastra DeTeWe GmbH, Zeughofstr. 1, D-10997 Berlin