[U-Boot-Users] How to run "itest" command

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 10 20:40:35 CEST 2007

In message <fde666620710100613r4c27e950qe4c96609af0ac5e6 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> How "itest"command return the result on to serial console, I am

What makes you think it would return anything on the serial console?

> issueing following command on U-Boot prompt -
>
> => itest.b 3 == 5
>
> It returns without any output.

That's as it is supposed to be - in Unix, the shell's "test" command
doesn't return anything either. That's how it works.

> Can anybody tell me the exact procedure to get the result on U-boot
> prompt from "itest" command?

You don't get any "results". You get a return code, that's all.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Thought for the day: What if there were no hypothetical situations?