[U-Boot-Users] PULL drivers Patch

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Wed Oct 10 23:41:39 CEST 2007

On 10/10/07, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD <plagnioj at jcrosoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         I've tested the patch drivers on mpc5xxx repos.
>         Could you Pull it and test it too.
>         git://uboot.jcrosoft.org/u-boot-mpc5xxx.git
>         It's availlable on branch kconfig-for-1.3.1.
>
> Thanks by advance

Sorry, I cannot pull this patch series yet.  Before it can be merged,
it *must* go to the list for review.  You first need to be able to
send an undamaged series to the mailing list.  Hint: Use either the
stg-mail or the git-format-patch/git-send-email commands to send your
patches to the list.  Don't try to use your email client as it will
probably result it breakage.

BTW, pulling git trees is usually restricted to bringing maintainers
trees into mainline because it involves a fair bit of trust.  Pulls
from non-maintainer trees are rare, and only when the *exact* patch
set is also published to the list at the same time.

Second, Wolfgang needs to give permission for me to merge this change
before the merge window opens in about 3-4 weeks.  Otherwise you'll
need to wait until after the merge window (but I do think it makes
sense to schedule this change for before the window).

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.