[U-Boot-Users] libfdt release?

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Oct 12 01:56:11 CEST 2007

Hi Jerry,

>>> There is no fdt_node_offset(), fdt_path_offset() they mean, maybe.
>>> And why a gratuitous name change...?
>>
>> Jerry?
>
> We needed the function (Detlev, IIRC).  The gratuitous name change was
> intended to be more descriptive.  Perhaps if the correct original name
> were used, we wouldn't have needed a gratuitous name change. ;-)

Just for the records, unfortunately I could only help with minor
theoretical comments during the time that Wolfgang Grandegger actually
wrote code making use of all this, so it might have been his code
needing the functions.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
C hasn't changed much since the 1970s. And let's face it it's ugly.
Can't we do better? C++? (Sorry, never mind.)