[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] AVR32 fixes

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at atmel.com
Mon Oct 15 16:16:36 CEST 2007

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:40:29 +0200
"Ulf Samuelsson" <ulf at atmel.com> wrote:

> > So I think I want to keep the list for now, as a very-low-volume
> > avr32-specific thing. The volume on u-boot-users seems to be picking
> > up; that's a good thing, but it may also drive some users away.
> >

> You can forward everything on the AVR32 list to the normal u-boot
> list easily, adding [AVR32] to the header.
> You could also filter the u-boot list, and anything on this list with
> [AVR32] in the header gets forwarded to the AVR32 list (without
> bouncing back of course)

Hmm...I'm not sure if I want to do any automatic forwarding between the
two lists. By "forwarding patches", I really mean something along the
lines of

  * Apply the patch to my working tree and add my signoff
  * Test that it compiles
  * Extract it with git-format-patch and send it to u-boot-users for
    further review.

which takes about two minutes to do, assuming the patch applies
cleanly. This should work the other way around as well.

Håvard