[U-Boot-Users] libfdt release?

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at freescale.com
Mon Oct 15 20:30:28 CEST 2007

Guys,

Can you tell me where we stand on changes/additions to libfdt vs u-
boot.  I'd really like to see an updated libfdt imported into u-boot
for the next window and am happy to work on the u-boot modifications
as long as I understand what exactly they are.

Having fdt_get_name() and fdt_get_path() will be really useful for
some fixup of device node code I've got and will allow us to drop the
hard coded/explicit PATHs to nodes from <config.h>.

I'd rather see us take a clean libfdt drop rather than pulling in
bits and pieces.

- k