[U-Boot-Users] patches for 1.3.0-rc?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 15 21:00:45 CEST 2007

In message <0E76DF20-2707-4B89-A3E7-5F0AD14928DA at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:

> Any reason these two patches didn't make 1.3.0-rc3?
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/32332/match=gala
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/32331/match=gala

Yes, these have to go through the MPC85xx custodian, but  I didn't
hear anythign from him.

I triggered all custodians to check for open /  outstanding  patches,
including a list of unprocessed patches I am aware of (which includes
the two patches you list above), but I didn't hear anything yet.

Please feel free to bug Andy directly, you're probably closer to  him
than I am...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Business is like a wheelbarrow. Nothing ever happens until you  start
pushing.