[U-Boot-Users] Home based jobs

Online Careers kgl at 263.net
Wed Oct 17 05:17:30 CEST 2007

       Dear         recipient,
      The         leading Hong Kong LCD company, ICG Technology, is once again beginning         a global campaign of employing new staff in AUSTRALIA.
      Due         to our exploding growth, we are further expanding our business to the         North America. During our last employment campaign we successfully employed         hundreds of Retail Representatives and Couriers. And now we are offering         you one more opportunity to earn extra cash working with us
      At         ICG, we value team players who are ready and willing to cope with many         tasks. The nature of the work at ICG demands that you are self-motivated,         proactive and genuinely interested in the kind of projects we handle.         We expect loyalty, flexibility, a commitment to meet deadlines, and a         professional attitude at all times..
      We         are looking for honest, responsible, hard-working people to operate with         our company in your particular region. These openings are part-time positions         with the opportunity to make AUD 500-2000 per month working 1-2 hours         per day with us..
      Please         visit our web site ICG         TECHNOLOGY for more details regarding these vacancies.
      Brought         to you by SEEK and CareerONE.