[U-Boot-Users] [patch 0/3] KB9202 CodeSourcery ARM EABI toolchain build fixes

Johannes Stezenbach js at sig21.net
Thu Oct 25 18:10:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm pretty new to u-boot and ARM stuff, so please
review carefully.

I wanted to build u-boot-1.3.0-rc3 for the KwikByte KB9202 board
with the current ARM toolchain from CodeSourcery.
I needed the following three patches to get it to build.

The first one is probably a bugfix needed for other toolchains, too.

The other two patches are specific to the CodeSourcery toolchain
(or probably to any EABI toolchain with gcc-4.2.x). I haven't
checked if they break the build for other ARM toolchains, so
it's probably better to not apply them unless someone else
confirms they're OK.

Regards,
Johannes