[U-Boot-Users] Generic FPGA patch from Matthias

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Fri Oct 26 01:48:37 CEST 2007

Matthias,

Back in August you were looking for some input on changes to the generic
FPGA code.  Discussion went round and round for a few days and then at the
end of it all you said you were going to submit a patch "soon".  Did you
ever do that?  I don't see anything in the latest download of the changes
that were discussed.  If not, I'll go ahead and float a patch for the
things that I've changed for my custom board that line up with the things
you were talking about.

Bruce