[U-Boot-Users] 回复: Re: can't save environment variable "bootdelay"

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Oct 26 02:00:06 CEST 2007

In message <363060.4577.qm at web15603.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> no
>   I have run "save",but it  doesn't work.

Then fix your board port, it is broken.

And *stop* posting HTML here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Ill-chosen abstraction is particularly evident in the design  of  the
ADA  runtime  system.  The  interface to the ADA runtime system is so
opaque that it is impossible to model  or  predict  its  performance,
making it effectively useless for real-time systems.
                              - Marc D.  Donner and David H. Jameson.