[U-Boot-Users] std docs for u-boot

Sughosh Ganu urwithsughosh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:45:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

>        Can any one send me the std docs to config u-boot for my
> board.I am relatively new to boot loaders and i could find much
> information from the README file.

  The README in the u-boot is quite extensive and gives quite a good
  description of porting u-boot to your hardware platform. Did you
  check the section "Building the Software". This gives a good
  explanation of porting u-boot to your board. The document also
  contains description of the functionality of various config
  macros. Google will also throw some results. But the README is a
  good place to start.

--
sughosh