[U-Boot-Users] Enabling watchdog for MPC8245

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 30 12:24:13 CET 2007

See http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

> ------=_Part_936_33274877.1193731051066

And STOP posting HTML!

STOP posting HTML!

STOP posting HTML!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Making files is easy under  the  UNIX  operating  system.  Therefore,
users  tend  to  create  numerous  files  using large amounts of file
space. It has been said that the only standard thing about  all  UNIX
systems  is  the  message-of-the-day  telling users to clean up their
files.                            -- System V.2 administrator's guide