[U-Boot-Users] newbies to u-boot

Hebbar gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Sun Sep 2 04:34:14 CEST 2007

Hi Bhagwat

   If u r working on arm926ejs, then i recommend u to check with versatile
config. its a very good starting point for arm926ejs. i too started with the
same. u can get good docs for this board from net. download the pdf and
check the memory map of versatile board and compare the same with versatile
config file inside include/configs directory. U will know how to setup ur
board.

Regards
Gururaja