[U-Boot-Users] newbies to u-boot

Bhagwat bhagwat.masalkar at moschip.com
Mon Sep 3 12:17:22 CEST 2007

Hi
thanks for your response,
I am able to compile the code, but while linking at end ie after
        -Map u-boot.map -o u-boot
I am getting getting follwing errors.

net/libnet.a(net.o)(.text+0x108): In function `ArpRequest':
/home/bhagwat/firmware/nuport/bootloader/u-boot/net/net.c:234: undefined
reference to `eth_send'
net/libnet.a(net.o)(.text+0x24c): In function `NetLoop':
/home/bhagwat/firmware/nuport/bootloader/u-boot/net/net.c:306: undefined
reference to `eth_halt'
net/libnet.a(net.o)(.text+0x280):/home/bhagwat/firmware/nuport/bootloader/u-boot/net/net.c:318:
undefined reference to `eth_init'
net/libnet.a(net.o)(.text+0x3e8):/home/bhagwat/firmware/nuport/bootloader/u-boot/net/net.c:400:
undefined reference to `eth_halt'

I am not getting any pointer to this error, as I have not done any
modification in /net folder.
Do I need to enable somewhere conditioanl compilation flag. please suggest.

regards,
__Bhagwat