[U-Boot-Users] Is there anyone worked on ppc440EPx?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 4 15:10:58 CEST 2007

In message <12992415.836201188908728200.JavaMail.coremail at bj163app65.163.com> you wrote:

> Hi,    I encounter a weird problems, I found my code works fine on the 440EPX iic0, while I can't make the iic1 work, why?    Is the IIC1 need additional initialzation to make it work? however so far I found IIC0 and IIC1 are using the same code.     No
>  answer I found from the CPU user manual. ,Thanks- Denny

Which exact version of U-Boot are you referring to?

I asked you before (several times, actually) to use a line legth of70
characters max, and to stop posting HTML.

Please respect the rules of this mailing list!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all  nervous  and
give the wrong answers.