[U-Boot-Users] PPC 405 walnut

raj reddy ubootimage at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 5 12:07:26 CEST 2007

My board is close to PPC405 Walnut board. But there is slight modification in the FLASH chip and SDRAM.

  -> FLASH chip on my custom board is AT49BV320C (flash interface 16Bits). How do I add this ATMEL chip driver to the u-boot.
  -> SDRAM controller not read from EEPROM , i want to hardcode the values of the SDRAM using the sdram_init (i.e sdram.c) function instead of the spd_sdram.c file. Do i need to change the function implimentation init_func_ram() in the board.c file.

  plz throw the light to resolve.....

  Regards,
  Entry.