[U-Boot-Users] iic1 can't work on 440EPx

Dong Yuan Xiao (CW) dxiao at Brocade.COM
Wed Sep 5 13:04:17 CEST 2007

Hi all,

   Is there anyone working on the 440EPx? I found the code in u-boot 1.2.0 only support iic0, so iic1 didn't work.

   However I tried many ways to enable the iic1 bus, bus all failed.

   I even tried the simple way as changing the 'I2C_BASE_ADDR' in file ../include/440_i2c.h to (CFG_PERIPHERAL_BASE + 0x00000800), still can't make the iic1 work, why? can anyone give me the answer that why the u-boot always skip the iic1 bus, is there some bug in the iic1 bus itself?

,Thanks
- Denny