[U-Boot-Users] minimum bdi config to read flash on 85xx

David Hawkins dwh at ovro.caltech.edu
Sat Sep 8 05:46:01 CEST 2007

Hi Luiz,

> I've just noticed that I've forgotten to send you files
> regarding flash circuitry.

What is the file format; *.schdoc?

Just send a PDF version of the schematic,
that'll be easier to read. No need to send
it to everyone on the u-boot list. Since the
board currently doesn't work, its not like
anyone will want to copy it ;)

Just send a copy to the few people who indicated
they'd take a look.

> David, I'll follow your recommendations and report
> you later.

The data sheet you sent in the zip file has the
command table on p66 for the x16 interface.

Cheers,
Dave