[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-1.3.0-rc1 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 11 22:33:30 CEST 2007

In message <2210.6084-28353-1398274901-1189500101 at seznam.cz> you wrote:

> But all patches are in microblaze branch and I hope that are correct.
>
> >code in this repo hasn't been changed much in the last month either.
> Code has been changed in the last month many times.

When I checked the  repository  before  answering  the  message,  the
latest commit in the microblaze repository was from mid August:

	Commit: 78cff50edba6b1508eb15c2f53ce966ac891eb9e
	Author: Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:46:28 +0200

And even checking now I see just a merge commit (9c73f4b8,  which  is
based  on  78cff50e  [see above] and e251e00d [top of main]), and one
single real commit:

	Commit: d45963854eff39d575124d859419bb4953ce2c87
	Author: Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:37:04 +0200

	    [FIX] Microblaze ML401 - repare FLASH handling

I fail to see what you mean by "Code has been  changed  in  the  last
month  many  times."  -  I do not see any such changes. Also, I don't
remember postings with the corresponding many  patches  here  on  the
list?

In the line above you  write  "in  microblaze  branch"  -  maybe  I'm
missing some vital information?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Quantum particles: The dreams that stuff is made of.