[U-Boot-Users] Merge Window Closed.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 11 22:47:38 CEST 2007

Dear Michal,

in message <007101c7ea69$7cf1b730$5d722093 at monstrone> you wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Microblaze source code in main tree have problems due to redesigning
> commands
> handling. I fixed this in microblaze branch.
>
> I sent some patches to discuss but I have no response on it.
> ROMFS, EmacLite and Emac.
>
> Shall I send patches again?
> Or you can pull them from microblaze branch.

Just for the record: this is the only message  I  received  from  you
that  talks  at  all  about pulling "from microblaze branch" (without
saying exactly what this is and what it contains). You sent  this  on
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:21:59, after the merge window was closed.

I did not - and do not - interpret this message as a pull request. I
read this as a request to review patches.

If you want to send a pull request, you have to make this clear to
me, like by following the docs in
http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/CustodianGitTrees

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You can't evaluate a man by logic alone.
	-- McCoy, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3