[U-Boot-Users] Intel Flash CFI initialisation failure

Miroslaw Dach miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Thu Sep 13 14:56:57 CEST 2007

Hi All,

	Unfortunately I did not solve completely the problem which I had
with the Flash memory. It seems to be that in u-boot there is a problem
with 16 bits long data access.

My memory has the size of 64 Mbits. In my configuration it should be
accessed in x16 bits mode so it means that under each memory location
there are 16 bits. In u-boot it seems to be that all is seen in bytes and
under one memory location there is seen only one byte instead of two.

Is it somehow possible to change that by some define statements?

Best Regards

Mirek

          Miroslaw Dach (Miroslaw.Dach at psi.ch) - SLS/Controls Group
                PSI - Paul Scherrer Institut CH-5232 Villigen