[U-Boot-Users] Configuring Spansion flash

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Fri Sep 14 17:00:36 CEST 2007

Yasothabalan Ramaswamy-TLS,Chennai wrote:
> Thanks Ben.
>
> I checked out in my board and found the part number to be:
>
> S29GL128N90-R2. (128Mb)

OK. That's a good start. This is a very common flash type.
> Regards,
> Yasotha Balan R

I don't know anything about this board or processor, but there are
people here who do. Please elaborate on what you mean by 'U-boot code
doesn't detect this flash', and provide details on the steps you've
taken to reach this conclusion.

Also, please don't top-post. Post responses directly after the relevant
parts of e-mail messages. The previously-mentioned curmudgeons will eat
your children if you continue this habit.

regards,
Ben