[U-Boot-Users] U-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 18 07:24:42 CEST 2007

In message <96c521590709172209l127140e6g8d3c979888f1619e at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I want boot my PC i.e pentium 4 with U-Boot.Is it possible if yes
> how?Can u pls. explanin me in detail.

It is possible, but you'll have  to  port  U-Boot  to  your  platform
first,  This  requires  full  hardware  documentation  and  excellent
knowhow of  your  processor,  chip  set  and  mainboard.  And  decent
hardware debug tools.

I can state that I would not be able to do that job.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I believe you find life such a problem because you  think  there  are
the  good  people  and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There
are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are  on  oppo-
site sides.                      - Terry Pratchett, _Guards! Guards!_