[U-Boot-Users] NAND and bad blocks

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 18 21:21:24 CEST 2007

In message <DC8113368EDCB444B74B22F57D9D807E6E33AA at CLEOHSMB05.napa.ad.etn.com> you wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out what my options are for booting a system
> completely from NAND flash.  Googling around hasn't yielded much info,

The first question you shouls answer to yourself - and  probably  let
us  know about the answer - is which sort of CPU you are using, which
sort of NAND controller it has and if the CPU supports  booting  from
NAND.

Without that knowledge, all speculation is just a waste of time.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
All he had was nothing, but that was something, and now it  had  been
taken away.                             - Terry Pratchett, _Sourcery_