[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot problems with MPC8272ADS

Manil Gaouar mgaouar at solacom.com
Wed Sep 19 22:25:23 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I installed u-boot on my mpc8272ads board, and when I connect the board
with a serial link to my pc, I don't see any output in the console, I
use cu S0 at 115200, I have connected a JTAG to see what's happening in the
board I can see that the PC register is changing and going through the
memory, and the pc will be stuck in an infinite loop which means that he
is waiting for an input, probable the command prompt. I have compared
different positions in my PC register and the u-boot.map and I can see
which function my code is at, so u-boot is running, but why I don't have
a display??

Any help will be much appreciated.