[U-Boot-Users] Two MAC's Problem

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Thu Sep 20 15:50:43 CEST 2007

As several people already has explained, you don't. U-Boot only uses one
set no matter how many ethernet interfaces you have.
You do however have  to pass diggernet stuff to whatever operating
system you are stasrting afterwards (like linux)

Look at existing boards how they do it.

And BTW, posting the same question multiple times  will usually
guarantee that it is ignored.