[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] u-boot migration to kconfig

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Sep 22 21:08:40 CEST 2007

In message <C31B1B0B.3BBD%plagnioj at jcrosoft.com> you wrote:

>     I'm actually working on the drivers part, to create a new organization
> like in the kernel tree
> > We're working on it.  I'll be submitting patches for the -testing tree
> > this week which move in that direction.
>
> > However, it is a big, invasive job so don't expect anything overnight.

I recommend to do one step after the other. Grant's  Kconfig  changes
are already scheduled, so you may want to wait until these are in the
tree.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When properly administered, vacations do not  diminish  productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.  -- Daniel B. Luten