[U-Boot-Users] U-BOOT and UART TX with interrupts (need help please)

veter veter2000 at rambler.ru
Wed Sep 26 10:50:22 CEST 2007

Hello friends!
We have troubles, need you help, please
We usage Linux for develop and GCC.

Our program based on U-BOOT and we need transmit data at UART-TX with
interrupts.

But, as we understand, U-BOOT do not have "API" for correct realization
Interrupts, we fount in cpu/bf532/serial.c each initialization with as-be
usage Interrupts, but not used it, because only doing looping ISR register
on FLAG IRQ_UART_TX_BIT.
It is not correct usage Interrupts. We need full usage interrupts.
In /examples/ each examples with realization but for other CPU, not under
BlackFin.
May be you know or have examples?

May be correct write our programs as standalone and run her from workspace
U-BOOT?

Help please do victory at this our troubles...!

.