[U-Boot-Users] Unable to write to flash..

rags vijay.seshan at wipro.com
Wed Sep 26 14:16:33 CEST 2007

 >We are currently trying to figure this out..Will post once I have an
update..Meanwhile, pls let me know if there is anything   >else that could
be checked..

Thanks for all your support, we were able to narrow the issue down to the
RCW. The Local bus 'LALE' signal timing bit in HRCW was being set to 0 (it
needed to be '1' for our board). The kicker was that as per the latest
MPC8360e manual that specific bit is marked as 'RESERVED' and hence
cleared!!