[U-Boot-Users] U-BOOT and UART TX with interrupts (need help please)

Stanislav G. Prihodko veter2000 at rambler.ru
Wed Sep 26 14:38:18 CEST 2007

Here's see, I have reasons why this should be:
... via DMA and interrupt, we must be a mechanism to exchange DMA
(namely model:
MEMORY <> MEMORY,
MEMORY->UART-TX,
SPI <-> MEMORY)

And if to do so without interruption of use, the program simply will not
work because you need and will be very slow!
Therefore, a mechanism is needed to process the interruption.

Now we build our program directly into the source code of programs U-BOOT.
And we want to use interrupts.

Could really do better to write our attachment (application) and use it as a
"Standalone Applications?
and already in the program to break as we need?

.... please tell how to use the break to our processor (BlackFin 532)?
... how do we best get out of this situation?

Help Please!