[U-Boot-Users] Environment and fonction getenv_r()

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 26 16:26:36 CEST 2007

In message <f8f856500709260612p37de5034p4f1d7d650e7a962 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> What is the purpose of the environment ?
> How is it set up ? at compile time ?
> I don't really know how that work. Could someone give me some
> informations about how that work ?

All that is documented in great detail in the manual.

Maybe you want to read that *before* posting here?

Also note that HTML postings are strictly forbidden here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
But it's real. And if it's real it can be affected ... we may not  be
able  to break it, but, I'll bet you credits to Navy Beans we can put
a dent in it.
	-- deSalle, "Catspaw", stardate 3018.2