[U-Boot-Users] make env

Manuel Sahm Manuel.Sahm at feig.de
Wed Apr 2 13:18:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

how does uboot handle this flag byte ? (i I use redundant nand)

What initial value must this flag have?
Same value for enviroment1 and enviroment2 ?

If I make a "saveenv" which env. is used, and what values are then
written to the NAND flash to set it as aktiv/deactive ?

For example:

In Linux I want to write my own Enviroment to the redundant Env: What
must be the value of the flag byte to set this redundant enviroment
actik, so that UBoot will use this one ?
And: Which value do I have to write tho the other "old" enviroment in
NAND flash, so that this one becomes deactive ?

Thank you very much

Manuel Sahm

--
Freundliche Grüße / Best regards

Manuel Sahm

Research & Development

FEIG ELECTRONIC GmbH
Lange Straße 4
35781 Weilburg
Germany

Tel.:  +49 (0)6471-3109.492
Fax.:  +49 (0)6471-3109.99
email: manuel.sahm at feig.de
internet: http://www.feig.de

Amtsgericht Limburg HRB 3178
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Wolfgang Feig

Diese Email (eingeschlossen die Anhaenge) unterliegt Urheberrecht, die
Informationen sind vertraulich und rechtswirksam privilegiert. Der
Gebrauch dieser Email oder der Anhaenge von einem anderen als den
Adressaten ist nicht gestattet und unrechtmaessig.

This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, the
information in it is confidential, and it is legally privileged. Use of
this email or of any information in it other than by the addressee is
unauthorised and unlawful.