[U-Boot-Users] which config to choose for MPC8347E cpu ?

André Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Wed Apr 2 14:40:01 CEST 2008

Fathi,

there are 3 different MPC834x (3,7 and 9) which all have same silicon.
The difference is the package.

The 43 has a small package and the 49 a big one. The 47 is available in
both. Package size defines PCI bus (small has 1x 32Bit, large has 64-Bit
or 2x 32Bit) and memory bus width.

Which one do you have ?

I'm working with a 43 right now and it works fine.
My starting point has been the MPC8349EMDS.

I can share my config if you want to - please let me know.

regards,
André Schwarz
Matrix Vision