[U-Boot-Users] Pointer to similar board?

PatM pmeloy at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 3 03:37:06 CEST 2008

I've been trying to get Das u-boot going on my S3C2410 based board and
had no luck so far. Just trying to get something over the serial port
for now. I have a Wiggler to JTAG the initial u-boot.bin

Part of the problem is the target is brand new and not supported by
anybody yet. I'm wondering if there's a similar board already supported
by u-boot?

Its the CUWin at http://cubloc.com/product/05_01.php

NOR Am29LV800
NAND 2 x K9F1208
RAM 64MB SDRAM

No extra drivers, just the built in S3C2410 LCD, serial, ethernet et.
al. I'd like to put u-boot in NOR to save some NAND space and because I
can't make heads nor tails out of this steppingstones stuff.

Thanks for your patience and help!