[U-Boot-Users] Build u-boot for at91sam9260ek

Stelian Pop stelian at popies.net
Fri Apr 4 10:22:03 CEST 2008

Le vendredi 04 avril 2008 à 01:15 +0200, Jean-Christophe
PLAGNIOL-VILLARD a écrit :
> On 20:40 Thu 03 Apr     , Norman wrote:
> > I have downloaded the 1.3.2 source and wonder where can I locate the latest
> > stable patches for this platform? I saw an AT91 fork in the source tree, would
> > that be a better starting point.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Norman
>
> Take a look to the AT91 repository

In case you didn't find it already, the AT91 repository is at:
http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-at91.git;a=summary

> I'll will add the last Stelian's patch in to the testing branch

It should build and work fine with or without the latest patches which
do only some cleanups (they were posted yesterday on the list).

BTW, Jean-Christophe and Wolfgang, did the AT91 patches miss the merge
window ? From what I've read, Wolfgang did close the window, but at the
same time he didn't merge anything past March 27, and you did send the
pull request a few hours too late (in the morning of April 1st).

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian at popies.net>