[U-Boot-Users] AT91 Header File Clarification

Stelian Pop stelian at popies.net
Sat Apr 5 00:25:50 CEST 2008

Le vendredi 04 avril 2008 à 13:32 -0700, Zac Wheeler a écrit :
> I have a question about the arrangement of include files for the
> at91sam9 family.
>
> Is the intention that asm/arch/at91_xxx.h be applicable for all
> at91sam9 microcontrollers, or should they be broken down into subarch
> folders (e.g. asm/arch/at91sam9261/at91_pmc.h)?

They are supposed to be shareable for all at91sam microcontrollers, in
the same way it's done in Linux.

> I am trying to bring up the at91sam9261 on a custom board a little
> ahead of what appears to be the schedule for the at91sam9261ek and I
> want to try to be compatible with the existing format.

I'm working on support for the at91sam9261, I will probably have a patch
for the end of the next week. Hopefully you can wait until then. If not,
please go ahead.

> I haven't done
> a lot of comparisons between 9260/9261/9263, but for some things (e.g.
> at91_lcd.h)

There is no such file in u-boot, nor linux iirc. There is a atmel_lcdc.h
in Linux (and I plan importing it into U-Boot, but later...).

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian at popies.net>