[U-Boot-Users] change boot partition

Lau, Terence terence.lau at dolby.com
Mon Apr 7 19:36:30 CEST 2008

In the flash, I have the following partitions in a flash:

mtd0 : u-boot-1.1.4

mtd1 : rootfs

mtd2 : env

mtd3 : rootfs_upgrade

I noticed that uboot search the entire flash for uImage.  If I have 2
uImage (i.e. 2 root filesystems) in the flash, it will fail to boot up.
What I did is to lie the memory size to u-boot so that it only search
from mtd0 to mtd2.

Is there any command I can set to change where it is booted from?
(dev/mtd1 or dev/mtd3)

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Terence

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.