[U-Boot-Users] what is relocation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 11 12:44:57 CEST 2008

In message <923f2a360804110028j34dac716ibdf29498a427d69d at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> hi, I recently read the code of u-boot, but I have a problem about its
> relocation and uboot how to pass the paramter to the linux kernel. could you
> help me?, at least ,tell where i can find the code of these function ,thanks
> .

It is extremely bad manners to post the same request sevral times in
quick succession, especially when you also use different names.

> ------=_Part_9369_1895355.1207898932608

Also, HTML messages are forbidden on thislist.

I recommend you start reading the manual. It will answer your question
about parameter passing in great detail.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The complexity of software is an essential property, not an  acciden-
tal  one. Hence, descriptions of a software entity that abstract away
its complexity often abstract away its essence.    - Fred Brooks, Jr.